Monday, March 19, 2012

Introduction: 164 Days Until...


As of today, it is official that I will be spending the 2012-2013 academic year studying German at the Universität Bonn in Germany.



Needless to say, I couldn't be happier! I plan on using this blog to document the entire experience, from  packing to my final exams in Bonn--the language, the culture, the food, and the fun!

Today, I began the application process, admittedly a little late. I will be leaving for Bonn, Germany sometime after my 21st birthday (August 12). I will take a four-week introductory course at the Universität Bonn beginning September 3rd, then the Wintersemester will begin and last until February.

I'm so absolutely excited!

Below is a picture of the university in Bonn. How beautiful!!! This is where I'm going to spend the year. 





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment